People can express themselves freely on the platform, subject to compliance with the present Charter.
By registering on this platform, I approve the online consultation purpose: I want to be constructive, by explaining what I think and suggesting new solutions.
Consequently, I commit as a participant to :
- to abstain from publishing any wrong, incomplete or irrelevant information
- to respect other people’s opinion or suggestion and recognize to everyone the right to have a different opinion from mine
- to abstain from expressing, sharing or spreading any abusive or illegal comment
Contributions whose content does not abide by this Charter could be moderated or suppressed. We thus reserve the right to delete :
- advertising, promotional or commercial messages
- proselyte contributions (political, sectarian, religious, sexual, etc.): are considered as proselytizing the contributions that encourage a mobilization (to sign a petition, to participate in a demonstration, etc.) or that are intended to join into an organization of any kind
- contributions that are abusive, defamatory, disrespectful, aggressive, violent, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, or apologetic for war crimes
- contributions referring to websites or content whose content does not comply with the present Charter.
All contributions submitted on the platform are made public: deleted or moderated contents are moved into a waste basket that is accessible online, unless they break the law
Colas is the single recipient of these data.
In accordance with the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, registrants have a right to access, rectify and delete their information: it can be exercised directly on your "user" profile in "parameter of account" or by contacting the webmaster.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.